8.21.2015

Guest Contributing Artist: Jana Maiwald-McCarthy

Hello and happy Friday everyone!

I am so happy to introduce you to our guest artist Jana Maiwald-McCarthy. We are a little late bringing you her beautiful pages thanks to the ever amazing international mailing system. But, I am a firm believer in "better late than never" because her pages are surely going to inspire you!

She is sharing some Behind the Art with two of her pages using the August kit Live Your Dream.


Here is what Jana shares about this page:
"i was on a girls trip back in april. as a mom of 3 it´s pure luxury to have a weekend off! the photo shows me infront of a big mirror in the 5 stars hotel! this weekend filled me with happiness! i really enjoyed the process of this layout... the journaling is nearly the same i told you right now"
How many of us have dreamed of a weekend away? Jana did a beautiful job capturing a moment that was very meaningful and luxurious for her. 




Here is what Jana shares about this page:
"when i was 25 yrs old my world stopped for a while! my husband left me... and i was alone with 2 (very young) kids! i believed in us, in him... but i failed! false dreams, false paths! it took me a few months (10 to be serious) to get back into my "normal" life! the process of the layout was not so easy, i felt the pain i felt 10 yrs ago... i cried! but i am happy this happened... i am a better me, a stronger me!"
This powerful page is such a beautiful way to express your inner world. Your deep, heart emotion. Those difficult moments in life can be hard to go back to but, oh so healing after a good creative journaling session.


You can see more of Jana's work via her blog and Instagram.

Next Friday we will share her other two pages created with the August Live Your Dream kit.



No comments: