7.30.2015

Behind the Art with Felecia

Sometimes you just have to remind yourself in the darkness to hang  your own twinkle lights...

This Webster's pages Stargazing paper from the Happy collection really made me want to be IN it...under the twinkle lights, the hanging mason jars, in a beautiful blue sky...

it just so happens that the Shine kits layouts were being done in a time that wasn't feeling all that bright and beautiful for me. 

So, the idea of being under the twinkling lights in my moments of being overwhelmed and feeling like I was never going to reach the end of my challenge seemed really appealing. 

I just knew I wanted to use this paper to do a project without really doing much to the paper. 


I found a journaling card with three more little jars, so I gave them some dimension


And a few fireflies...

I added some Stickles to the twinkle lights and voila...


My own peaceful starry night...

Peace, ya'll!


No comments: