4.13.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

We are in the second week of April and I am here to share more inspiration from the Soft & Strong kit.  I loved the idea of this theme and knew I had some great pictures of my daughter and husband.  Talk about soft & strong. 

I wanted the page to be a mix of soft colors and strong patterns.  I decided to combine lots of patterns on one page to accomplish this.

 
The gray represents my husband and the pink is my daughter.  I love the & and wanted to use it on the page.  I used the gold alphabet letters to spell out soft, strong and put that card to good use. 
 
 
I love this artisan shape from a journaling card in the kit and decided it would add a bold touch and a place to add my title.  I wrote the here on pink cardstock and cut it out.  It is a little piece of me on the page.  I believe I have everything right here in my home. 
 
 
I used hidden journaling mainly because I was using heavily patterned paper and because the kraft pockets in the kit are beyond cute.  I chose this one because the gold is diva, quite like my daughter!  I journaled about my family, my son included.  He isn't in the picture but he represent my sense.  He is logical and has thoughts about how to lead a simple life.
 
They are my soft and strong and everything in between.
 
 

 


No comments: