3.30.2015

Behind the Art with Stacey

Last week of the month and it has been very healing to consider the word BRAVE.  I decided to make a page about the many times and situations where I had to be brave.  Most of these are not fun memories,  many of them involve some of the darkest times in my life.  But it was nice to put them on a page and release them. 

 
I used a photo of myself feeling a bit of angst.  The hearts are covering me up a bit.  I used the word BRAVE because that is what I had to be to get through these times. 

 
I loved that number card for the symbolizing it presented.  I knew I would write about more than one situation and liked how it was as if I was numbering them.

 
I journaled with enough detail so I know what life moments I was referring to without putting too much personal information on the page.  I documented the tragedy and the sorrow, but made sure to write the positives that came out of it.  Because life is what you make of it.
 
 
 

No comments: