1.20.2015

Behind the Art with Melissa

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you more about this page...


Last week I shared a page with a similar take on Forward. And while they are definitely similar, I want to point out how they differ, as far as where my mind and emotions were at, at the time of creating.

While both are capturing a "full steam ahead". This one is more contemplative. Have you ever watched a movie when the character is driving away from a location and they look in the rearview mirror of their car? Then, tears begin to stream down their face as they gain composure and face forward. That is kind of where I was at, at the time of creating this. I didn't journal about my thoughts (the glancing in the rearview mirror part...) for a reason. 

I am determined to face forward. I know there is something on the horizon and every time I let my mind and heart FEEL that anticipation, I get excited. I love the possibilities that the future holds. And, in this exact moment, that is what I wanted to cling to. I didn't want to think about what I could have done differently in the past. 

How about you? Have you decided to let the past be the past, face forward and face your future with excitement and anticipation? I'd love to hear about it!



No comments: