9.16.2014

Behind the Art with Melissa

Hi everyone!

Do you have a special place that you feel ALIVE while there?

That's how I feel when I'm near the water. And I'm really picky as to what kind of water. 

You see, something I learned when I was living in Chicago, was that I really love ocean water. I feel like the air is fresh and the sky sparkles.

I know. It sounds crazy. But, if you ask anyone that lives on the west coast, they will tell you that the sky does, indeed, sparkle over the ocean water. It's quite lovely. 

It never fails on days that I'm feeling down, after a walk along the bay, my spirits are lifted. Water soothes me. It makes me feel invigorated. Alive. Refreshed. Renewed. Ready to sprout new leaves. 



The symbolism I pulled for this page is rather literal. From the smiley face, to the leaf stencil and bright colors, I wanted to exude that feeling of HAPPY and the THRIVING.




The orange in my photo was nicely complemented by the colors in this kit. 

And let me tell you, the colors in our THRIVE kit are BRIGHT. and HAPPY. And drip with all kinds of symbolism when it comes to thriving and growing and blooming. Such a positive kit! I love it!


Are you ready to join us? I think it's time. You can easily subscribe for our beautiful, life-changing kits HERE.

Join us on FACEBOOK for all the latest news and inspiration.

And feel free to share, right here, where your happy place is. I'd love to hear!




No comments: